p2e

Sunday, October 3, 2010

sorry was away for the weekend, and came back to my room trashed, cat feces and cookies everywhere, seriously wtf happened while i was away, the roomates arent here and probably in hiding, wanted to knock someone out when i opened my door, but thats just my luck, leave and things happen in ways that dont compute, missing my nice tidy room, sitting here smokin a cig and trying not to flip, newer posts when im done cleaning this pathetic filth left by the retarded stoners, at least im the kind of stoner who can keep things in order, others are simply a disgrace.

10 comments:

  1. Don't understand how some people can let rooms get so bad. You would think where you spend the most time would be the cleanest. I got a few housemates who are the same way..... Sorry bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the informative post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd hate that to happen around my place, especially since I'm a clean freak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post

    following & supporting you
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, that sucks... Make them clean the mess up.

    Showing some daily love

    australiascrapas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete